Saturday, January 30, 2016

Home School Back Up!


I know that like other moms, I find sometimes I am just burned out. 

I need some help and as much as I know there are home school groups out there. 
That are meant to help I just feel out of place with them.
I don't like feeling like I am not able to care for my own children's educational needs.
It's as if I am being judged by everyone I come in contact with. 
I know that might not be true at all. 

However I am so blessed to have a family and friends who have reached out to help. 

My  younger sister has now offered to help me out. 
She will be video chatting with my children and helping with their spelling list. 
She will handle all of their class work when it comes to spelling. 
My kids can video chat with her at any time.

It takes so much off of me when I don't have to worry about their spelling class work and test.

My kids needed a way to be able to have more time with their Aunt and this gives them everything they have been asking for.

I never thought that I would be reaching out to my family members and friends.That I would be the woman who wants out side help. 
Yet here I am questioning why there isn't a free or cheap way get help. 
There should be with as many home schooling families as there are. 
THEN I found it!

A free site that my kids are loving that actually is FREE
It is all about home schooling and helping us parents out.

The site has daily things posted for each kid to do. From Reading, science, history, math, English, and everything in between. They have elective classes that are so wonderful.
classic books online for the kids to read.
Spelling list and you can start at day one or work from any of the 180 days. 
Each grade helps the child explore so many things and honestly I could not love it more. 
My kids love the school so much that they fight to be able to do class work on SATURDAYS! 
Here is the information on the site. I highly recommend you check it out. 
It doesn't matter if  your child is home schooled, in public or private school. If you want to help your child keep up where they were or catch up during the summer time. It tracks everything and keeps it in on simple location. 

Great for home schooling as all of your records can be kept in the same place and you can simply print it out if need be. 

DiscoveryK12




No comments:

Post a Comment