Saturday, October 15, 2016

Saving Money .... Couponing Beginner Level

Money Saving Tips Part One

Do you love to save money?

Ever worry about how you are going to ever retire?

Maybe you just want to see the numbers in your savings account go up every month.

No matter the reason I am here to help. 

Let's face it we all at some point worry about the future and need to learn to start protecting our future.
I know all too well just how difficult it is to save money especially when you have kids. We all want our children to have nice things, be well dressed and maybe even have a few things they really want. But with Christmas, birthdays, clothes, shoes,  so many special occasions every year. Not to count school , books , sports and all the other things we pay for. How can you really save any money at all?
Well there are many ways to save money every month. But what about those mom's who don't have extra money, don't have help with paying bills and fear they will never be able to have any money in savings.

I have been there and I am not going to lie it's not easy. Every penny counts!
Start with cutting coupons.... yup you read that right. Those stupid pieces of paper are actually your new best friend. I know I know couponing is great for those who have time to coupon. But you can do it , maybe not like those extreme coupons but enough to start your saving account.
The first thing you need to do is buy a news paper on Sunday and then join a couponing Facebook group. I personally would sit in the parking lot and go through the coupon section. This way if you see some that you would really like more than one of. You can always buy another news paper before you go home.
You Don't Need To Buy 100 Of The Same Item To Save money. I know you see those people with huge stock piles and it seems like too much. I personally do not have a huge stock pile. Even if you only buy one news paper a week you can still save money. I'm not saying you will get rich but it adds up.
Here is my break down of one of my very first coupon trip.

2 liter Coke ( 2 of them ) 2/ $2.50

2 liter Fanta 2/ $2.50
2 liter Sprite
1 small pack of nuts $1
2 face mask
2 laundry soap, 34 loads in each bottle
1 small bottle of dawn dish soap


For a total of $24.42 

From CVS. I only bought 1 thing that was not on sale. That was the pack of nuts. 
Between things that were on sale and a $10 cvs coupon that we had gotten from my daughters coupon trip earlier that week.
We only paid $3.42 for everything!! 




I know it sounds crazy, hard and annoying even 
but anyone can learn to coupon. 
We will be posting more of our Coupon trips and telling everyone what we are learning about couponing. 
If you have any questions feel free to ask. If I don't know the answer then I will point you to the awesome lady who is teaching us to coupon. She is honestly a pro at it!

So far Couponing has been a great way to save money. We put away all of the money we save into our savings account so every penny saved is put away for our future. 

This is only part one and we have a few more parts to come to help anyone who need o wants to save money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment