Thursday, July 9, 2015

Taking My Body Back! 310 Shake Style!

As many of you know I started a few new journey's 
this year. 

One of which was the 310 Shakes!

These are my first bags and well I can honestly say I do not know if I am a fan yet. 




This is my first shake I have made sense my trial I got with my free shaker online. 

( FYI read the fine print if you get the free trial then you you will get another order taken out of your account 2 weeks later of $128 for your first month supply. )


First thing is first!

I got my trail pack and my shaker, which I love my shaker I don't know why but I really do love it!

I messed up big time! 

It says you can add 12 oz of water  or Milk.
okay here is the facts

DO NOT ADD WATER! 

it is NOT good with water it is nasty in fact and I almost threw up when I tried it. However my husband was there with me which meant I had no choice but to drink it all. Even though I almost threw up more then once trying to drink it all and keep it down. It was AWFUL! 

So please take my advice and Do Not try it with water. 

It might mess you up and make you not want to buy a larger bag and try it again. 

I have heard very positive things about this shake!

However I almost didn't get my large order thanks to that very BAD experience. Which at this point might have been a mistake. 

 I got my first monthly order yesterday evening and I decided to wait until today to give it another try.
 The above picture is from today and it was Much better made with milk! ( any kind of milk it doesn't matter in my opinion. 
I will admit that it is kind of grainy unless you shake it a lot or blind it in a blinder which I think you should do . 

As for right now I think that these shakes ( the second round ) taste pretty great. I got the strawberry one and it was great. 
I would 100% tell you to give this shake a try. As far as weight lose I can't not say yet if it in fact works however keep on reading 
and we will find out together!

Tomorrow I will be starting to try some new recipes.

Thanks for starting my Taking my body back  with 310 shakes journey! 

and feel free to email or comment with any questions or products you have tried! I would love to hear from everyone! 

If you want to try the shake the link is below!



**  UPDATE! ** 

Y'all I couldn't not update y'all, after drinking 2 shakes! Today I have more energy then I have had in a very long time. 

I know that being a mom it drains your energy. 
Running around with kids all day, cooking, cleaning and trying to be a great Army wife leaves me with no energy or even the desire to do anything but sleep. 

Being a mom is hard work, it is more work then any on could understand unless they are a mom. ( or dad )

My energy is threw the roof and I feel better all around. I'm not saying my experience is the same as everyone else.
I am the kind of woman who likes to sit at home watching work out videos while I am eating junk food kind of lady. 
I don't work out really, I am a mom and that is my life I do not have a lot of time to be working out.

I know I sound like one of " those" wives/mom. 
I can't wait until tomorrow to try some of these new recipes! I will see y'all tomorrow! 



1 comment:

  1. Get it girl try the awesome recipes from Kim Z. she has the best ones

    ReplyDelete