Thursday, April 20, 2017

The Two Objections I Hear Every Day.


Okay Y'all know that I am a huge fan of posting my feelings on so many different topics.
I love to speak my mind and I love to do everything I can to change the world.

There are somethings I have been deathly scared to make a video of myself.
I have been scared to death to show pictures of myself in any way.

I am not proud of what I look like. I am not proud of the weight I have gained since 2009.
But I did it! I made my very first video!

This video is all about the two big objections that I hear a few times a day. Mostly from Military wives of why they would not want to or could not start their own business. Why they do not think they need to work out or change their bad eating habits.

Check out my video and feel free to share with your friends and comment.

Thank yall for your support through out this whole process!

No comments:

Post a Comment