Sunday, May 3, 2015

New Addition To The Family

      Oh my .... the things that come put of the blue so unexpected but hopefully a blessing in the end.

  While we were out and about today my husband was up to something. He played his hand oh so well as we made our way to KC Pet Project. Pretending he hadn't already looked online and decided what he was going to do.
As we parked he watched as a man walked a pretty cute but not my type of dog at all. That was it, all it took and I knew we were going from a family of 4 to a family of 5.
Her name is Cinderella,  aka Cindy.
She's 8 months old and oddly enough North Carolinas  state dog a Plotter Hound ( fun note every state has a state dog.... who knew lol ) Though I personally wanted an English Bulldog.... I think she will fit in our family just fine.
The kids love her and have already decided to spoil her rotten. Lol

My hubby, Hayley and Jay 
With our new puppy Cindy! 
Outside of the KC Pet Project! 
Link below



Cindy's first ride in the truck



http://kcpetproject.org

Please check out their website. Every animal deserves a loving for ever home!

No comments:

Post a Comment