Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Pregnancy after Many losses!

     

" Going down the same ol' road, the one that I already know "

That is how I am feeling right now. It has been a very long and difficult but exciting day. 

For those who don't know here is a little catch up for you. 

This year my husband and I have miscarried 2 times. 
Both pretty early losses but still they were heart breaking none the less. 

June 2015 and September 2015 were both really hard months for our whole family. 

Today however we start down the road we have traveled before. 

A few days ago we found out we are pregnant again. 
After not really trying I thought that when I took a test it would be negative with out a doubt. 
Yet here we are at 7dpo and I got my first BFP and it was such a shock. 

I tested only because I have been feeling sick and felt some cramps a few days ago so I figure I would test and it would be negative. 
I have NEVER gotten a positive at 7 days past ovulation. 


Telling my husband was the hardest thing I have ever done thus far. 

Then he walked into the bathroom and had seen the test and how dark the line was and he was a believer for sure!

So here we go down this road again praying for a healthy and happy baby come

August 2016! 

No comments:

Post a Comment