Friday, November 27, 2015

Testing Again Just To Make Sure!!


I have been feeling so sick more than I have with any of my other pregnancies. 

After getting my first Big Fat Positive at 7 days past ovulation I was in true shock. 

Today after making it through hosting Thanksgiving for my in laws for the very first time ever. Up until a few days ago we have never spent any time with my in laws ever on a holiday. 

It was very stressful and they have no idea I am pregnant right now which was so hard for me. I couldn't explain why I kept for getting everything. Why I felt so sick, why I didn't eat anything hardly and why I could not stand the sight of the turkey. 

Here I am the day after Thanksgiving taking another pregnancy test. 

Praying for a darker test as in my past miscarriages I have not gotten the dark lines that I should have. 

I know my digital test would come out negative but to my surprise it was NOT! 

10 days past ovulation!

I couldn't say anything at all, I couldn't breathe or think I just sat there shocked. 

With in 1 minute of taking both test this popped up!

With every pregnancy I have ever had, I have taken a test the earliest on 10 days past ovulation and only once did I get a positive test and that was hardly even able to be seen. it was a totally " squinter "  Yet here I am at 10 dpo and I get these. 

WOW just WOW that is all I could think. 

Maybe just maybe this time this baby will stick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment