Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Year New Plan!



2015 
was all about:

 Our family

Starting our home school Journey

Having a baby

learning what its like to be together as a family.

It was filled with ups and downs
With tears of pure joy and heart breaking fear.

It was not the year I thought it would be but it was surly one heck of a ride. 

 2016!

Here we come!

This year I am going to hit all my goals.

1. Watch my family grow.
2. Have a beautiful healthy baby in July/August
3. Get my house in order
4. Save money each month for our big family vacation next summer.
5. Have a closer relationship with my little sister NeNe
6. Get in shape after I have the baby
7. Grow my home business
8. Have a closer relationship with God
9. Pay off my car
10. Be a better home schooling mom

I have learned in the past not to set too many goals for a the new year. That when I do I never seem to go through with hardly any of them. 
This year I decided to keep it simple and try to stick with the most important things in life. 

My family, my future, and  God!

I am also having my kids make their own list  for this year. 
I want them to learn to set goals in their lives and to work hard to reach those goals. 
 I don't know what this year has to offer my family and I. All I can do is hope, pray and work hard to have the life that I and my family wants. To show my kids that you cant be the person you want to be with out hard work. 

There are so many things I want to teach my kids this year. 
The first step for me is always making a list and deciding what I really want. 

Today is the first step in a long line of  steps I am going to take. I can only hope a year from now I am stand where ever I might be.
Proud of myself for completing all of my goals.

Bring on 2016 and all it has to offer! 







No comments:

Post a Comment