Thursday, December 3, 2015

Another Threatened Miscarriage!


September 2015

oh what a month.

It was an awful month for us, It was our older two kids birthdays along with one of the most difficult things. We have all had to fae this year, after going into the doctors for a threaten miscarriage. There was no baby in the ultra sound at the ER. Nor was there a baby at all in the ultra sound at my obgyn's office a week later. I was heart broken. 
I couldn't drive I couldn't breathe or think I just sat there crying my eyes out while on the phone with my friend Sierra and my husband. 

My husband was away at a training with the Army so he hadn't been home to even comfort me. 

After finding out we were pregnant pretty early on in November we were now facing the same thing we had dealt with last time. Another threatened miscarriage!

There were no words, I just had to see our baby on the ultra sound. I had to hear the number was nice and high unlike last time we went through this. 

I can't handle another loss, I just can't! 

the ultra sound tech was the same lady who did the last ultra sound to tel me that there was no baby.  
She is the sweetest lady and remembered us from last time. 
She helped comfort  us and the second she seen the tiny baby she got just as excited as we got. 

however ....
that was not all she had seen. 

there were 3 little sac's  on the ultra sound
she was shocked but said that it was too early to confirm any of the babies. 

The Doctor came in shortly after she left the room.  He informed me that my HCG  numbers were 1701. At 16 days past ovulation! I have never, just never had numbers that high . that early in pregnancy. 

The baby is doing great according the the ER doctor but there might be 3 babies in there instead of just on one. 
I did have another threatened miscarriage however there was no bleeding this time around. Just pain and I was told I have a uti and that I need to stay laying/sitting down if the pain keeps up until it goes away again. I have to follow up with my OB with in a week.

I am still scared to death that I will miscarry but those numbers have me feeling a little more hopeful that we will have a baby come August 2016! 


No comments:

Post a Comment