Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Maybe Triplets?



Is this real life?

On December 3rd 2015 

At the ER in Kansas City 

The ER ultra sound tech seen 3 sac's meaning that there were 3 babies not just one!

We already have 2 older kids H & J will be 10 & 11 years age difference from the new BABIES!

I went to my doctor on December 8th to check on the babies and have my first appointment of this pregnancy.

Expecting to have a ultra sound that day I was so angry when they refused and told me I had to wait. 

My blood work was done and pee test to prove I am pregnant. I was so angry that even though I went to the ER and confirmed pregnancy the doctor did not care and wanted to do his own test. 

Lucky for me after days of waiting I got my HCG levels back. 

The jump even had the nurse shocked!!

At 16 dpo they were 1701

now they are at 21 dpo a huge 14,956

They more than doubled, in 5 days they went up over 8 times what they were! 

The  ER Tech might just have been right. we might be have triplets!!

I can not wait to officially find out on Monday! hopefully these babies work with us so I will know for sure.

I know at the ER the lady thought she had seen 3 it was just little black blobs so hopefully this time is a better picture. 

Keep us in your prayers! if you have gone through this or are going through this, with any kind of Multiple pregnancy or birth please feel free to comment or email me. I would love other mommies opinions and help! 

(*I know high hcg levels doesn't always mean more than one baby but I think our odds are pretty high. )

No comments:

Post a Comment