Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Taking Time For My Family



Hi Y'all 

I just wanted to say thank you for all of the love and support that has come from every. I am having a difficult time with my current pregnancy. 
As many of you already know, if you have read my past blogs. 
We have lost many pregnancies while trying to have another baby. 
On November 25th 2015 we found out that we were expecting our beautiful rainbow baby. 
As difficult as this has been dealing with so much through out these past few months. 
( just to name a few )

-Threaten Miscarriages
-Bleeding for no reason
-contractions
-dilation
-Bed rest
-Being told that there was something wrong with our baby's heart
-changing doctors
-fears of him being born too early


We are so blessed to know that we are almost to the end of this journey. 

So far our little " Monster Butt " is going strong. 
We are weeks away from the date we have set for him to be born via C-Section. 
As the doctors are saying that there is no way for me to attempt a VBAC. As my body with my past births failed to progress in labor even with being given medication to help me progress. 

I will be taking some time off to get my home and family ready for the birth of our sweet little BOY!

Thank you for your continued support and prayers. 

I look forward to many more exciting things that have yet to come and sharing it all with y'all.



-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment