Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Homecoming At Last!

                                              HE'S HERE!!     HE'S HERE!!

                                    
( The kids with their homecoming sign
Waiting at the airport )

           At last my buttface ( my hubby's nickname from me sense we first started dating ) is home at last! After the longest year and dome change of my life. He's home at last.
     
                                                  GOOD BYE KOREA!! 
      
       ( The kids playing on their phones, waiting at the airport )

           I don't know who was more excited me or our kids!
Their relationship warms my heart! There is nothing better then seeing the love my kids and husband have for each other. He is the greatest dad ever.

                                                       

               ( He is here at last!! The kids with their daddy )

No comments:

Post a Comment