Sunday, September 20, 2015

Excited To Be Pregnant! Update!



         I honestly am so excited even after the fear of losing our little one. I think it is okay to be excited about being pregnant and about the baby. 

      We have gone through so much this year we all need a renewed faith in God and the world. Watching my tummy grow  and taking picture of my growing tummy. I am larger than I was even at 6 month pregnant with my other kids. at only 5 or 6 weeks I have never been so large. I know my body changes as we get older and it has been 10/9 years sense my children were born and I was a twig back then. However my tummy is huge! in my opinion. Yet ever time I see it, it is awesome. It warms my heart to know that my baby is going strong and growing the way he or she should be. 



I am so excited that after all of the heartache and pain that at last we are going to be having another little one. We prayed so hard for this baby and I can only hope that this baby sticks. 

I know that I just have to take it easy and pray that this little one makes it the this world and has a very happy long life.

Right now all I want is a steak, and chocolate milk. I am  a picky eater which I can't say if I was before pregnancy or not. I wasn't that I remember however in the past few weeks I know that I am very forgetful. 
Pregnancy Brain is a real thing!

I have forgotten my handbag in the oddest places I would have never forgotten it before. If it wasn't for my kids and my husband I honestly have no idea where or how many times I would  have ended up with a stolen bag and Lord only knows what else. 

So far this pregnancy is not like any of my others. I don't remember all these symptoms before. I do not think I went through all of this in the past. However as long as the end result is a happy and healthy baby. That is truly all that matter. 



#LifeAfterThreatenedMiscarriage 

No comments:

Post a Comment