Monday, September 21, 2015

Pregnancy Symptoms I Have Been Having!



I know that there is always a lot of talk about pregnancy symptoms! 

I am just like every other woman trying to get pregnant and hopefully stay pregnant with my little one. ( at this point everything is looking great! )

So here is the list of mine thus far with this pregnancy!

1. Awful cramping, that turned out to be implantation cramping which I am now very blessed to have been through. ( 6 days past ovulation ) no bleeding!

2." School glue " Cervical mucus

3. My boobies hurt so bad and the real pain was from my nipples. so tender breast is a real thing I never had when I was younger. 

4. I became " that person " I checked my cervix and it was medium height, firm like the tip of my nose and closed. 

4. I had a slight fever of about 99'f, degrees that stayed there from the day I ovulated. ( I checked it at 6 pm every day. )

5. Hot flashes! OMG I am hot one second and cold the next. my poor kids are here dealing with my turning the heat and AC off and on. All through out the day. ( started about 6 dpo the day the egg made its home in my uterus. )

6. Slight on again and off again cramping for days

7. At about 9 days past ovulation and the day before I decided to test. I had backaches. in my lower back. 

8. Getting sick! I started getting sick about  9
dpo

and 

10. at LAST I tested at 10 days past ovulation. not because I thought I was pregnant. Sense we just had a miscarriage and we were not trying this month. I tested because my husband had jokes! 

He told me I was going through " pre mentopause " which made me so MAD that I tested and to my SHOCK! The test was positive!

looking back no I also know that had a few others as well. 

About 7 days past ovulation I kept feeling like I was peeing myself or maybe my period was starting. but it was only clear Cervical mucus. and that kept on until I was at the point I am right now. Just at 6 weeks pregnant. 

Nausea was something I felt off and on during the two week wait in the past when I was not pregnant so I never counted that as a clue. 

I was clearly VERY bloated but for me that was normal right before my period was going to start so again I just did not count that. 

I was so tired all of the time. However I am always so tired. 

At this point I wish I knew then what I know now and for our future babies I will be looking out for these signs. 

I hope this helps some of y'all out!

Baby Dust and  Healthy and Happy Pregnancy to Everyone! 




No comments:

Post a Comment