Sunday, October 16, 2016

Expanding Into Vlogging


AHH! Here I go!!
Okay so As much as this scares me so badly. I have ( after my husband and best friends telling me to go for it. ) decided to go a head with my vlog on youtube of course. 
I honestly have freaked out big time about this issue. Simply because I am worried that I will get made fun of, no one will watch my videos, I will not be good enough at it or lord so many other crazy things going through my mind. 

I have always had a fear of  people looking at me. I would rather sit in the back of the room and do my work silently than to have someone look at me. I know that everyone who knows me personally knows I am a loud mouth opinionated woman. That is very true however I have a lot of fears about people looking at me and judging me. 


Growing up with a crazy family who puts you down every chance they have ever gotten. Makes me want to run and hide as I know that they will some how find out about my vlog and it will be open season on me. They have gone out of their way time and time again to try to mess up my life. I do not know what I have ever done to these people but I am just done being scared of them. I am done fearing that they will spread their lies and make me out to be trash. 


Most families do not act like this or treat any humans this way but its what I was born into so I guess to me it is normal. I have removed those kinds of people out of my life but still as any one knows who has been abused in the past. The fear is always still there that they will come and try to mess up my happy little life just because they think " they have the right. "


With that said ....  I will be posting post on here with my videos that I will make. I am not saying they will be the best thing you have ever seen. However its one step at a time with everything I do. I know I need to just jump in head first and not be scared of being myself. No matter what others might thank. 


Thank you to everyone who has supported me along the way and that will continue to support me on my next adventure. I could not do it with out  the support. 


- Stephanie 



No comments:

Post a Comment