Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Here We Go Y'all Resolution Time!


Do you do it?

Do you stick with it?

Well I am just going to be honest about this!

Yes I make a new year resolution list every year. 

However I NEVER  stick with it!

Heck I don't even normally try that hard at all to stick with it most of the time.

I have spent so much money on schools, classes to help me work towards the career I want to do.
I have pinned so many things on pinterest about getting healthy. Working out and doing crafts with my kids.
I have pinned recipes like crazy. 

And yet here I am at 29 years old , the mother of 3 awesome kids and happily married women. 
That has never , not once stuck with any of the things on my list for a full year. 

So I have decided to hold myself accountable this time around. I am posting my whole list on my blog. No matter how crazy, selfish or flat out stupid the things on my list might be. This is what I want to gain or do in the next year. 

And I am NOT waiting on 2017 to start working on my list!

so here we go!

1. write a blog 2 times a week every week for the next year. 

2. Work out 5 times a week,

3. Decide to have a 4th baby or not

4. Eat healthier

5. Be a better mom
You can never stop learning when it comes to parenthood in my opinion.

6. Take time out for myself

7. Complete my schooling ( for now )

8. Clean my house every day.
fly lady is my new best friend and Cozi I couldnt survive with out them.

9.  Get a Tiffany necklace
 My hubby brought it up a few months ago  when we were talking 
about my "push present." For our sweet little boy.

10. Work on my marriage
because marriage takes work every day not 

If you have started you list feel free to tell me one of or all of your list. Mine might not be the best list but it is a good start. 

Good Luck Yall! 

2 comments:

  1. I always find resolutions to be really difficult because things change throughout the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of my issues but that is why it's just a good start for me. Hopefully I can keep sticking with working hard to get things done on my list. But no one knows what the year will bring.

    ReplyDelete