Tuesday, July 14, 2015

From The Eye's Of A Convert



       As many of you know I am  in the process of going through 
RCIA classes at home through  Catholic Home Study Service.
                                          ( link will be posted below ) 

 I was so excited today in order to get a new package today. From the Catholic Home Study Service . The Privilege Of Being Catholic!  




I love that I can get the books mailed right to me and have the options of doing the testing online or by mailing it back into them.
So far these books are very well written and truly are teaching me things. That I might have known once but it has brought the love of the Catholic faith into my home. 

I enjoy reading all of he books so far and I can not wait to share with all of you the information I have learned. From this new book and from this program. I know that there are many people out there who feel as if they do not understand the Catholic faith. As it is for there own reasons who have thought about taking these class simply to learn. 


I am honored to be able to do this class work in my own home.
To be able to review it and tell everyone about it. 
I know there are so many looking to do these classes in their own home. I would love to hear more information about 
how everyone else who is taking this program is enjoying it. 

Is it everything you thought it would be?

Are you enjoying the books?

Do you have questions that are not being answered in these books so far?

Do you want more information?

Do you need a new group of ladies to fellowship with?

( Link To Catholic Home Study Service )


No comments:

Post a Comment