Thursday, July 23, 2015

The True Struggle .... Trying To Get Pregnant.


This issue is VERY dear to my heart as I am at this very moment
Trying to get pregnant with baby # 3. 

It has been so difficult for my husband and I to be able to have another baby. 

After 7 years of being on a Mirena  IUD.
It has been so hard. Harder then I ever thought it could be. 

To the point that we have lost a few babies at this point in our Journey. It has been filled with heartache, pregnancy test and waiting. Praying that we will see those beautiful pink lines. 


As of this very moment I am in the TWW ( Two Week Wait )
period and it is very . 

The TWW is the two week between the time you ovulate and the time you can can get a positive pregnancy test at home. 

Today we are  6 dpo ( days past ovulation ) and well I know that there are so many people who say that we can't take  a test until 14 days after ovulation. However lets get real! What female trying to get pregnant really waiting the full 14 days.

I know that people who are 6 days past ovulation has been blessed enough to get a positive on a Home pregnancy test.  ( not a Bright on but still its there ) 
 I am going to be taking a pregnancy test every morning for the next 4 days. 
I am praying that I am one of those luck few who get a very early positive in these four days. 

We have been full on trying for about 5 months. 
long months that seem to never end. The Cycles where we don't end up pregnant are the hardest on me. I know that is has to be hard on my husband as well however he doesn't show it.
To start with I honestly had no idea what I was doing. 
I have never had to try to get pregnant before and never thought I would be having this problem. 

Things that I didn't know could fill a book honestly. 




Pregnancy Terms To Know

TWW - Two Week Wait
TTC- Trying To Conceive 
DPO - Days Past Ovulation
BD - Baby Dance
BFN - Big Fat Negative
BFP - Big Fat Positive
HTP - Home Pregnancy Test
AF - Aunt Flow
LMP - Last Menstrual Period
EWCM - Egg White Cervical Mucus
CIO - Cry It Out 
BBT - Basal Body Temperature 
SAHM - Stay At Home Mom
POAS - Pee On A Stick
BMS- Baby Making Sex
CB - Cycle Day
CF - Cervical Fluid
CL - Corpus Luteum
CM - Cervical Mucus
CP- Cervical Position
CY - Cycle
DI - Donor Insemination
DP - Dancing Partner ( spouse or Significant other )
FTTA - Fertile Thought To All
FMU - First Morning Urine
HCG - Human Chorionic Gonadotropin ( Pregnancy Hormone )
IF - Infertility 
IUI - Intrauterine Insemination
IVF - In Vitro Fertilization
LH - Luteinizing Hormone
O - Ovulation
OPK - Ovulation Predictor Kit
PCOS (POS ) - Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
S/A - Sperm Analysis
TCOYF - Taking Charge Of Your Fertility 



No comments:

Post a Comment