Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Back To School Sales!

        The hunt is on!

For new school supplies!

I love this time of year it is beautiful out side. 
The list for all the school supplies and deals coming out.
It is the best time of year to find all of those little things that you 
have been wanting to get and for cheap at that. 

Here is my list Of things I want to get this year. 
Keep in Mind I am pretty new still to this home schooling stuff. 


I am trying to keep my list small, due to the fact that I know that I am lucky enough to have a husband who fully supports me.
He understands that I am new to this and I will need some time to get this homeschooling shopping list perfected.


I know that there are a lot of sales going on between now and the start of school. 
However I am pretty much done for now. I bought  all of the things besides the electric pencil sharpner, chalk boards and chalk. 
 At Walmart.

For a total of $60 and boy was I shocked!

The Places I know are Doing Back To School Sales!
Walmart

Target

Kmart

Staples

Amazon

Operation Home Front - School Supply Give Away


What is on your School Supply List this year?

Are you a new home school family?

Thinking about starting home schooling your kids?

Please feel free to comment, and let me know where you stand and where I am going wrong so far. 



No comments:

Post a Comment