Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Craving Chick Fil A? .... Chicken Nuggets Ricepe

Can A Girl Get Some Chick Fil A please!

I am about 30 or 40 minutes away from one of my favorite places to eat.  and not to be rude but IT SUCKS! 

I am use to driving right down the road with in 2 miles from my house. 

Thus I decided to learn to make my own chicken nuggets here at home. 


This was the simplest recipe and I honestly don't know if I will ever go out to get them again. Knowing I can make them at home.

Here is what you need.

*  Chicken Breast 
* Italian Bread Crumbs 
* 1 egg  
* Oil
 ( I used Vegetable oil but I am sure you can use any kind you want )

Step 1. 
Cut up the chicken breast into bite size pieces.

Step 2.
pour enough oil in the pan to over the bottom of the pan.  

Step 3. 
Crack the Egg into a bowl

Step 4. 
pour  the bread crumbs into a bowl. A cereal bowl 
will do. Enough to fill the bowl. 

Step 5. 
Place the cut up chicken pieces into the egg, and cover the whole  piece with egg 

Step 6. 
Take the egg dipped chicken and put it in the bowl with the bread crumbs. Make sure to cover the chicken.
( I have allowed my kids put the bread crumbs in a baggie and allowed them to shake the chicken to cover it. It was a great way to get the kids involved in dinner or lunch time. )

Step 7.
Place the chicken from the bread crumb bowl into the hot oil in the pan. and cook until they are done on both sides.

It only takes about 10 minutes for them to get done if that.
 Fast, easy and yummy idea for anyone. 

My kids loved them and I didn't even have the chance to get  a picture of them before their plates were totally clean. 

Enjoy! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh you just made my year!!!!! Love me some Chick fil la <3

    ReplyDelete