Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Lost in life , lost with in myself

Who am I?

What do I want to do in life?

Where do I want to be in 5 years?

These are questions I have been faced with all my life more so today then any other day of my life. 

I can honestly say I do not know who I am or what I want to do with my life. 

At 28 years old I still feel like a teenager waiting on my life to start. Out side of my family I can not say that I have much of a life or life goals. I want to be able to stay at home with my kids. Raise my children and home school my kids all while I am working to support myself and my kids. I know my husband does a great job  of taking care of us as it is however why should he?
Why should he have to pay all of the bills and do everything on his own when he and I are meant to be a team? 
Why can't I find a job working while I am staying at home with my kids. 

Here is my problem I do not have a college degree nor do I have much when it comes to training.

I don't want too be a customer service  worker or a call center agent. That is just NOT the life for me and I just can't do it. 
So what are my options really?

I have searched the internet up and down and well all around. 
So far I have found  that there pretty much are NO jobs out there besides selling random products.

Don't get me wrong I love to buy from those ladies when I am on the hunt for some new products to try. ( I love Mary Kay make up remover )

However that is not a career that is like the updated door to door sales man and that is not the life for me. 

I am a Military spouse so I can't be working long hours when my children need me at home. 
I can't go to school for years in order to get a job. I need money to start coming in now.
Christmas is coming and I feel like I need to help pay for everything. 

Here is what I have found out!

1. you can go to college and find a job at home
2. No I am not making a joke
3. You can make it in sales it take A LOT of work but it can be done.
4. There are a lot of career fields where you can work from home.

5. don't allow being a Military life to stop you from reaching your goals

6. you can get help for paying for college or what ever trade school you pick to go to. you can also get help  not only paying for school as well as paying for a few other things that you need. 

Don't let this life stop you from living your life!
You can do anything you want to do no matter where you are. you can do anything you set your heart for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment