Thursday, July 2, 2015

Cheesy Joe's ( Recipe below! )


YES!
You read that right!
Cheesy Joe's!
Dump and Go Dinner!
I have been searching for something new and simple to make for me little ones!


It is AMAZING! and you can put in the crock pot and forget it!

1 pound of ground beef ( or what ever amount you want )

Velveeta Cheese block ( the whole block )

cut up in to small cubs

add the ground beef ( I cooked mine first )

and the cheese together in the crock pot.

you can also add diced
*peppers

*Onion

*tomatoes

pretty much anything you want!

My kids loved it! they ate with no fighting or
complaining about how they wanted something different.

I am so use to hearing people talk about how their kids always seem to want the basic mac & cheese and chicken nuggets.

My kids gave this recipe a 100%

Kid Approved rating!


No comments:

Post a Comment