Saturday, July 11, 2015

What makes you different?

   ( Words from my past )



               Sitting here thinking, wondering about how things are, why things are the way they are! Why is it so many of my friends think I have it so easy. I have my Buttface (my nick name for my husband for those who do not know ) in my life who loves me with all of his heart, amazing kids, I am making new friends every day of the week and I am becoming happier and happier with each passing moment. My very best friend brought something to my attention with out even knowing that she did. Though out the years she along with a  few other people in my group. Have made me feel like I have always had it so easy in my life. I know I didn't and they know as well however there is the one thing that makes me different then they are. I don't accept anything less then the best, I work my butt off to make sure my life and the lives of my children and my MR are the best that they can be. I work day in and day out to make sure that the home I live in is as good as it can be. That my children don't leave the house with out looking proper and acceptable. I try my hardest to leave my house representing my husband. I want to reach for the stars and do an amazing job at everything I do!

           I try so hard to help each and every person who comes into my life and yet some people decide that they don't want to be better off then they were yesterday. Some people decide that they want to stay just as they are in yet they complain as if the world hates them so much. If you make your life harder then its going to be hard! Decide to change your life and it will be changed! you don't need to keep pretending that you don't need help because we all need help from time to time. If you want a better or different life then get off your butt and get a different life! I know that many people see my thoughts on this subject as mean, a pain in the butt, rude, controlling, and straight up unfair! however if you want a change you have to go out there and make it happen your self you cant just expect it to be given to you on a silver platter! That is not how life works at all! People are out there every day changing there lives so why cant you? What makes you different could  be the key to changing your whole life if you allow it to. Its all in what you allow to change your life, what you allow to control you life. Don't get stuck in the mind set of someone who doesn't want a better life, change is good! Even if we don't see it now we will in the future change is a good thing and no matter what we do we cant stop the on going change of the world!

So sit down and think about what makes you different from the rest of the world?
What can change your life for the better?

No comments:

Post a Comment